Well I was playing it the other day again, and I remember a few things that I really hate about it. Here is a small list I’ve compiled:
1. When you die, you lose money.
2. Enemy heroes are had to target and see.
3. Trees can be destroyed.
4. Money is hard to come by if you are killing enemy heroes.
5. Towers hit very hard (even in the late game), and seem to target you without any conceivable pattern.
6. Minimap is in the bottom left and there is no way to change that.
7. No meta game outside of the game.
8. Store is lousy.
9. Some hero combinations clearly overpowered if a team picks a poor counter to said heroes.
10. It costs $30… enough said.